Operational Changes due to Coronavirus Response
Effective Wednesday, October 28, 2020, Revenue & Receivables staff remain teleworking primarily. The Customer Account Services team, located in the lower level of White Gravenor, will have limited office hours: Wednesday and Fridays only, from 9:00AM to 5:00PM, for in-person customer service, paper payment processing, and check distribution. Although office hours will be limited, we do not anticipate any disruptions to the services referenced below.
- Online and Phone student accounts customer service – Including email responses within 24 hours (email@example.com), account assistance via telephone (202-687-7100), the ability to review account activity and statements via the online student accounts portal, and generation and delivery of new billing statements.
- Student account refunds – Refunds will still be reviewed, approved, and generated daily, and paid for all students with a direct deposit refund profile.
- Online student account payments – Electronic check, wire transfer, credit card (through the PayPath service), and FlyWire payments are not affected
- First Fall Bill – Graduate & Professional Students: TBD
- First Fall Bill – Undergraduates: TBD
- Payment Due Date – Graduate & Professional Students: TBD
- Payment Due Date – Undergraduates: TBD
- Holds Applied: 3/31/21
Revenue and Receivables oversees billing, payment processing, refunds, and IRS Form 1098-T generation for students of Georgetown University in addition to providing cashiering functions and check distribution for the University as a whole. On this website you will find general information concerning tuition and fees, important dates with respect to billing and payment, contact information, and how-to guides for our online self-service portal.
Revenue and Receivables
3700 O St. NW Lower Level, White Gravenor
Washington, DC 20057
Telephone – (202) 687-7100 Fax – (202) 687-1133