Operational Changes due to Coronavirus Response
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020, Revenue & Receivables staff will primarily be teleworking, in accordance with the University’s coronavirus response plan. The Customer Account Services team, located in the lower level of White Gravenor, will have limited office hours. The office will open for in-person customer service and paper check payment processing on Fridays only, from 9:00AM to 5:00PM. Although office hours will be limited, we do not anticipate any disruptions to the services referenced below.
The following services will NOT be affected during the coronavirus response plan:
- Online and Phone student accounts customer service – Including email responses within 24 hours (email@example.com), account assistance via telephone (202-687-7100), the ability to review account activity and statements via the online student accounts portal, and generation and delivery of new billing statements.
- Student account refunds – Refunds will still be reviewed, approved, and generated daily, and paid for all students with a direct deposit refund profile
- Online student account payments – Electronic check, wire transfer, credit card (through the PayPath service), and FlyWire payments are not affected
- First Summer Bill: 4/17/20
- Payment Due Date: 5/15/20
- Holds Applied: 7/31/20
- First Fall Bill: TBD
- Payment Due Date: 8/21/20
- Holds Applied: 10/3/20
Revenue and Receivables oversees billing, payment processing, refunds, and IRS Form 1098-T generation for students of Georgetown University in addition to providing cashiering functions and check distribution for the University as a whole. On this website you will find general information concerning tuition and fees, important dates with respect to billing and payment, contact information, and how-to guides for our online self-service portal.
Revenue and Receivables
3700 O St. NW Lower Level, White Gravenor
Washington, DC 20057
Telephone – (202) 687-7100 Fax – (202) 687-1133